Philippines is one of the richest country in Asia.
Alam nyo ba na ang pinaka pinuno o prime minister ng Singapore eh, bilib kay Marcos?
Kaya ganyan kaunlad ang bansang Singapore kasi sinunod nya kung paano magpatakbo o magpa-unlad ang dating presidente.
Alam nyo din ba na ang Alabang eh dapat ay tinatawag na Satellite City?
Matibay, magandang pabahay para sa mga mahirap dahil ang pagkaroon ng “iskwater” nuon, ay isang KRIMEN.
30 years na nakalipas, kamusta na ang dating binansagang Maharlika-Pilipinas?
30 years na rin puro sila sisi.
Simula nuon puro masamang balita lang tungkol sa kanila ang nakikita natin, masyado ng matagal ang kalokohan, maraming na brain wash.
Di natin alam, mga dinadaanan natin, mga pinakikinabangan natin, sila pala ang nagpatayo.
Mga proyektong pulido, na hanggang ngayon buhay pa, ang dilaw naging mabuti, 30 years na puro sila ang mabuti, pero puro lang naman sila salita?
Nasan ang gawa ng malabulaklak na salita?
President Ferdinand Marcos 1986 says,
“20 years from now, maaalala nyo ako, hahanapin nyo ako, pero di nyo na ako makikita…” -A true Hero, The Nation Builder!
Ito ang nagawa ng Martial Law!
“Did You know That Martial Law Made all of This?”
-Philippines – The Tiger of Asia. (Di binubully ng ibang bansa!)
-Manila International Airport (MIA) now (NAIA)
-LRT-1 (1st in asia) next project Bullet train. kaso.. lam nyo na.
-Heart Center of the Philippines
-Palace in the Sky now (Peoples Park)
-Bataan Nuclear Power Plant
-Philippines Lung Center
-Golden Mosque for Muslims
-Makiling Center for the Arts (National Arts Center)
-Folks Arts Teatre
-SLEX and NLEX (1st in Southeast Asia)
-San Juanico Bridge (the longest bridge in the Philippines)
-The Manila Planetarium
-Calauit Safari farm Palawan
-Bust of FEM (pinasabog) same as Mount Rushmore.
Hydro-Electric Dams like:
-Magat Dam: Southeast Asia’s first large multipurpose dam, Pantabangan dam, and others..
-Defense Self-Reliant rocket launchers
-War planes 35 F8-crusaders
– 37 f-5 jets
– OV-10 bronco
-Sta Barbara 1st rocket P.H
-The Blue diamonds 1st JET team fighter P.H
-No.1 exporter of Rice and Sugar in the world
-Drugs are not rampant and drinking alcohol on the side of the roads is prohibited
-No Foreigners to Buy Real Estate in Philippines
-The only president that does not make use of a “cheat sheet” When giving a speech here and abroad
1) Amlan Municipal High School was established 1972
2) Amparo High School was established in 1979
3) Aplaya National High School was established 1969
4) Balayan National High School (BNHS) established 1985
5) Balibago National High School established 1970
6) Bayugan National Comprehensive High School established 1980
7) Buenavista National High School established 1972 Dalupaon National High School established 1972
9) Don Emilio Macias Memorial National High School established 1982
10) Dona Francisca Lacsamana de Ortega Memorial National High School established 1972
11) Dr. Juan G. Nolasco High School established 1966
12) Eastern Samar National Comprehensive High School established 1969
13) Francisco P. Felix Memorial National High School (FPFMNHS) established 1973
14) Gen. T. de Leon National High School establsihed 1969
15) Ismael Mathay, Sr. High School, formerly called the GSIS Village High School established 1971
16) Jose Borromeo Legaspi Memorial National High School established 1981
17) Kaong National High School 1974
18) Lawang Bato National High School established 1967
19) Liloy National High School established 1974
20) Mag-aba National High School established 1977
21) Mandaluyong High School established 1977
22) Navotas National High School established 1983
23) Parañaque National High School (Main Campus) (Formerly known as Parañaque Municipal High School) established 1969
24) Pasay City North High School established in 1969
25) Pedro E. Diaz High School established 1977
26) Philippine High School for the Arts established 1977
27) Pinagtongulan National High School established 1967
28) Punta National High School established 1971
29) San Juan National High School established 1968
30) San Mateo National High School established 1985
31) San Pablo City National High School established 1969
32) San Pedro Relocation Center National High School established 1970
33) San Ramon National High School established 1967
34) Tabon M. Estrella National High School established 1981
35) Makati Polytechnic Community College-Technical High School founded in 1972
36) Tomas Cabili National High school Iligan city 1971
37) Dasmarinas National high School 1971 Marcos Established/Founded State Colleges/Universities in 20 years
1) Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University in La Union founded in 1981
2) Mariano Marcos State University in Ilocos Norte founded in 1978
3) Kalinga-Apayao State College in Tabuk Kalinga founded in 1970
4) Abra State Institute of Science and Technology in Abra founded in 1983
5) Pangasinan State University founded in 1979
6) University of Northern Philippines founded in 1965
7) Philippine State College of Aeronautics founded in 1969
8) Cagayan State University established in 1978
9) Quirino State University established 1976
10) Isabela State University established 1978
11) Pampanga Agricultural College established 1974
12) Mindoro State College of Agriculture and Technology-Calapan City established 1966
13) Occidental Mindoro State College established 1966
14) Palawan State University established 1965
15) Bicol University established 1969
16) Camarines Sur Polytechnic Colleges established 1983
17) Rizal Technological University established 1969
18) Technological University of the Philippines established 1971
19) Capiz State University 1980
20) Guimaras State College 1968
21) Northern Negros State College of Science and Technology established 1971
22) West Visayas State University became established as university in January 1986
23) Leyte Normal University 1976
24) SLSU- (Southern Leyte State University)- Sogod 1969
25) SLSU- Hinunangan 1975
26) SLSU- Tomas Oppus feb. 1 1986
27) SLSU- Bontoc 1983
28) SLSU- San Juan 1983
29) Basilan State College 1984
30) Western Mindanao State University became a university in 1978 followed with building the satellite campuses in..
WMSU-Alicia campus, Zamboanga del Sur
WMSU-Aurora campus, Zamboanga del Sur
WMSU Curuan, Zamboanga City
WMSU-Diplahan, Zamboanga Sibugay
WMSU-Imelda, Zamboanga Sibugay
WMSU-Ipil, Zamboanga Sibugay
WMSU-Mabuhay, Zamboanga Sibugay
WMSU-Malangas, Zamboanga Sibugay
WMSU-Molave, Zamboanga del Sur
WMSU-Naga, Zamboanga Sibugay
WMSUOlutanga, Zamboanga Sibugay
WMSU-Pagadian City, Zamboanga del Sur
WMSU-Pitogo, Zamboanga del Sur
WMSU-San Ramon, Zamboanga City
WMSU-Siay, Zamboanga Sibugay
WMSU-Tungawan, Zamboanga Sibugay
31) Central Mindanao University established 1965
32) Misamis Oriental State College of Agriculture and Technology established 1983
33) Northwestern Mindanao State College of Science and Technology estbalished 1971
34) Davao del Norte School of Fisheries established 1969 (now known as Davao del Norte State College)
35) Mati Community College (MCC) founded in 1972 ( now known as Davao Oriental State College of Science and Technology)
36) Malita Agri-Business and Marine and Aquatic School of Technology founded 1966 now known as
37) Southern Philippines Agri-Business and Marine and Aquatic School of Technology
38) University of Southeastern Philippines established 1978
39) Cotabato Foundation College of Science and Technology established 1967
40) Cotabato City State Polytechnic College established 1983
41) Mindanao state university- Iligan city founded 1968
42) Mindanao state university- Gensan city founded 1971
43) Surigao del Sur State University founded 1982
44) Surigao Del Norte School of Arts and Trades (Founded in 1969) now known as Surigao State College of Technology
45) Sulu State College founded in 1982
46) Tawi-Tawi Regional Agricultural College founded in 1975
47) Adiong Memorial Polytechnic State College founded in 1970’s
47 (that i have found so far) out of 108 state universities and college are established and accomplished projects of FERDINAND E MARCOS. He also improved and re-equipped the remaining colleges/ Universities that were established/ founded before 1965.
MARCOS COMPLETED POWER PLANTS:
Marcos completed Power plants in 20 years—–
1) Bataan Nuclear Power Plant, completed 1983
2) Leyte Geothermal Power Plant, completed 1977
3) Makiling-Banahaw Geothermal Power Plant, completed 1979
4) Tiwi Geothermal Power Plant, completed 1980
5) Angat Hydro Electric Power Plant, completed 1967
6) Kalayaan Hydro Electric Power Plant, completed 1982
7) Magat A Hydro Electric Power Plant, completed 1984
8) Magat B Hydro Electric Power Plant, completed 1984
9) Pantabangan Hydro Electric Power Plant, completed 1977
10) Agus 2 Hydro Electric Power Plant, completed 1979
11) Agus 4 Hydro Electric Power Plant, completed 1985
12) Agus 5 Hydro Electric Power Plant, completed 1985
13) Agus 7 Hydro Electric Power Plant, completed 1982
14) Pulangi Hydro Electric Power Plant, completed 1985
15) Agus 6 Hydro Electric Power plant, recommissioned in 1977
16) Masiway Hydro Electric Power Plant, completed 1980
17) Main Magat Hydro Electric Power Plant, completed 1983
18) Calaca Coal Power PlantCompleted in 1984,
19) Cebu Thermal Power Plant completed in 1981,
20) Palinpinon 1 Southern Negros Geothermal production Field completed in 1983.
Not mentioned are diesel plants
Cory Aquino, Ramos, Estrada, Gloria Macapagal, Ninoy Aquino III in 26 years—–
1) ZERO – every new power plant built During their time were all privately Owned (mostly by Lopezes, AboitIz, Aquino And Cojuanco Family) and is now owners of some Power Plants completed during Marcos.
Marcos completed Bridge projects in 20 years
1) Biliran Bridge150 meters long of Leyte, completed 1975
2) Buntun Bridge 1369 meters long of Tuguegarao-Solana, Cagayan, completed 1974
3) Candaba Viaduct Pulilan 5000 meters long of Bulacan-San Simon, Pampanga, completed 1976
4) Mactan-Mandaue Bridge 864 meters long of Lapu-Lapu-Mandaue, Cebu 1972
5) Magapit Suspension Bridge 449 meters long of Lal-lo, Cagayan completed 1978
6) Mawo Bridge 280 meters long Victoria, Northern Samar completed 1970
7) Patapat Viaduct 1300 meters long Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte completed 1986
9) San Juanico Bridge 2060 meters long Tacloban, Leyte-Santa Rita, Samar. Completed 1973
Not to mention the unnamed hundreds of bridges under 100 meters long.
TOTAL LENGTH = 11472 meters long
Cory Aquino, Ramos, Estrada, Gloria Macapagal, Ninoy Aquino III Combined completed Bridge projects in 26 years
1) Agas- agas Bridge, Southern Leyte 350 meters long completed 2006
2) Agat Bued Bridge, La Union 500 meters long completed 2010
3) Bamban Bridge, Pampanga 174 meters long completed 1998
4) Cansaga Bay Bridge, Cebu 640 meters long completed 2010
5) Jones Bridge, Isabela 350 meters long completed 2008
6) Macapagal Bridge, Agusan del Norte 907 meters long completed 2007
7) Magat Bridge, Isabela 926 meters long completed 1991
8) Marcelo Fernan Bridge, Cebu 1237 meters long 1999
9) Narciso Ramos Bridge, Pangasinan 1442 meters long completed 1997
10) Old Amburayan Bridge, Ilocos Sur 535meters long completed 2010
11) Pantal Bridge, Pangasinan 380 meters long completed 2008
TOTAL LENGTH = 7441 meters
Presidential DECREE Law MADE Ferdinand Marcos
2. The National Manpower and Youth Council (now TESDA) all the building he made that with Blas Ople
3. Rename to SSS matagal na but he change he make it same like U.S
4. Rename it GSIS matagal na but he change he make it same like U.S
6. DEATH PENALTY
7. National Home Morgage
9. 13 month pay
10. NUTRIBUN Program
At marami pang iba…
Ngayon ano ba ang nagawa ng mga Aquino sa loob ng 30 Dekada na ang nakaraan?
Naging ma-unlad ba ang Pilipinas?
Ang Pilipinas na dating 2nd richest in Asia next in Japan nasaan na ngayon?
KAYO NA ANG HUMUSGA!
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST. THANK YOU!
PS2: You can download the Free Ebook of Bro. Bo Sanchez – “My Maid Invests in the Stock Market” and learn how to invest in the stock market and get Bro. Bo as your Financial and Spiritual Mentor – Click Here!
PS3: FREE VIDEOS on how to ATTRACT lots super interested PROSPECTS willing to JOIN your business using the power of INTERNET – Click Here!
HOW to EARN Php450K UNLIMITED, WATCH VIDEO: